Saturday 3 December 2016

My Christmas Decoration

Hello again,

finally I finished all of my Christmas decoration that I'd like to share with you. This post is probably going to be quite short, but I have a few photos for you.

Advent wreath

I decided to create a simple and small but nice looking advent wreath because my room is quite small and I don't have space for too much decoration. 

If you're from Germany you might now the shops where I bought all the things but I'm not sure if they exist in other countries as well. 


My advent wreath :)




The grey plate is from Depot, I bought it there last year. The small baubles and the candles are from Müller but you can buy them anywhere I guess. The candles brand is 'bolsius', these are my absolute favourites! They sell so many nice looking and smelling candles!


Please ignore the mess in the backround ;)
  



I absolutely love the red baubles, especially that some are shining and some are matt. Because of the colourful baubles I decided to use decent and simple candles. You should be in my room right now. They look simple but they smell like vanilla, I love that! 







 Christmassy Candle Bowl

My second thing I created is not really creative but it looks nice for example next to your front door or something. It is a huge bowl with a candle in it. That's why it can stand outside, the bowl is taller than the candle.


Usually it stands next to my frontdoor
 
I got the bowl for my birthday some years ago but my friend told me she got it from Depot. The small wooden things are from there as well. The candle is from IKEA, I'm addicted to this shop! I already used it last year but I think used candles look even nicer than new ones. 



That was my short post about my decorations, I hope you like it! 

Sorry again for the rubbish photos, unfortunately I have to take the photos with my mobile phone, I don't have a good camera. 😕


See you tomorrow!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment